'People's eRemittance' is a web-based product of People's Bank supported by the latest technology to facilitate sending remittances to Sri Lanka within minutes. The aim is to offer new technology and system automation to ensure speedy and smooth customer service.
People’s eRemittance enables remitters abroad to send money through Correspondent Agents of People’s Bank. Presently, this service is available through the following Correspondent Agents of People’s Bank.
List of People's eRemittance Agents
People’s eRemittance promotes the use of the internet as a medium of inexpensive, hassle-free data transfer over a secured website. With the user-friendly front-end system coupled with state-of-the-art technology, it reduces remittance receiving/processing time, thereby increasing the efficiency significantly.
- Tifco Logistics & Trade Ltd.
- National Commercial Bank (NCB)
- Al Mulla International Exchange Co. W.L.L.
- Al Muzaini Exchange Company
- Bahrain Exchange Company W L L
- City International Exchange W.L.L.
- Dollarco Exchange Co. Ltd.
- International Financial Line (FILCO)
- Kuwait Bahrain Internatioal Ex. Co. KSC
- National Money Exchange Co
- UAE Exchange Centre W.L.L.
- Al Dar For Exchange Works
- Al Fardan Exchange Co. L.L.C.
- Alzaman Exchange Company.
- Habib Qatar International Exchange Ltd.
- Islamic Exchange Company W.L.L
- Al Ahalia Exchange Company
- Al Rostamani Exchange Co. LTD
- UAE Exchange Centre L.L.C.
- Wall Street Exchange Centre W.L.L.
- Oman & UAE Exchange Centre
How to Send
- Step into your Remitting Bank/ Exchange Company (People’s eRemittance Agent)
- Instruct the Remitting Bank/Exchange company to send the money to People’s Bank
- Fill up the beneficiary details.
- Full name of the Beneficiary Or Name with initials
- Complete Account number (Eg:- People’s Bank – 15 digits A/C number)
- Bank and Branch name ( Remittances to A/C s with other Banks too can be sent)
- ID Number and contact number of the beneficiary, (If any).
- If the beneficiary does not have an A/C Number, money can still be sent; Provide the ID Number, full name, and contact number.
For further details, please contact
Manager- Inward Remittances and Inquiries (OCS)
Contact No : +94 112438395 , +94 112437985