The People's Visa / Master Debit Card is available to any People's Bank customer with a Savings, Current, NRFC, Individual/Joint or Proprietorship Account. If you have any of these accounts, you are eligible for a Debit Card which can be used locally and internationally at merchants that accept Visa / Master cards
- People’s Bank customers with either a Savings, Current, NRFC, Individual/Joint or Proprietorship Account
- Foreigners with a Valid Tourist/ Visit Visa document can apply for domestic use only debit card for their Personnel Foreign Currency Account ( PFA)
Withdraw cash 365 days a year, 24 hours a day with over a million ATM's worldwide.
Enjoy ATM cash withdrawals and POS transactions at over 300 local ATMs and 20 million merchant outlets worldwide.
- Points at over 20 million merchant outlets worldwide
- Debit card daily cash withdrawal limit- Rs. 200,000/-
- Debit card daily POS limit- Rs. 300,000/-
Conditions for Foreign Transactions
- Cross Border Transaction Mark-up fee is 5%
- Daily Foreign Currency Transaction Limit - USD 500
- Not Applicable for Foreign Currency Accounts
- For further details, contact 1961 during office hours.
- Exchange rate applicable for foreign currency transactions on Debit Cards.
Foreign currency transactions will be converted using exchange rates determined by the payment scheme.
Further, an additional amount of 5% will be added to the rate, in order to reflect the current local exchange rates.
find the offer that best suits your needs.
People’s LankaPay Debit/Transit Card